How many times do you BBQ or grill? (POLL)

On average how many times do you BBQ or grill every MONTH?

• Total voters
On average how many times do you BBQ or grill every MONTH?

If the weather's decent (no gale winds or blowing rain), I got nothing better to do & the wife asks me to cook something out, I'll cook out every night. But, she's practical and asks me 2-3 times a week. You can bet Saturdays are BBQ days. Gotta have that for supper that day and for after church on Sunday. I ain't coming home from church and start cooking then. It's gotta be ready-Teddy right then. :becky:

images

I say 10, but some times it's even more. All depends on how the weather is, my work schedule and financial situation.

At least once a week, sometimes twice, so I hit 7. I don't usually have time to fire up during the week, so I'm reheating leftovers from the weekend.

I picked 10 cuz it's a nice round number. Hard to know for sure though.

Lately, it's been rarer because I've been so busy. Sometimes I find I'm grilling at least every other day. Sometimes I Q once a weekend, sometimes 2 or 3 different cooks. Plus, do you count having 3 smokers rolling at once a single event?

I know I don't do it near enough for my liking.....:thumb:

Very Rarely, I wish I did more but I dont have much time on my hands and its a time consuming proposition for me. I only use charcoal for grilling so its not just light some propane and go.

I'm 5-6 times a month but with spring/summer here that goes up to 2-3 times weekly cuz i use the gas grill more during the week.

Back