THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

101_0104.jpg
There is a sale on charcoal? I normally use stubbs, but I was down to one bag, I figure I'll stock up on some stubbs if it goes on sale again.

Would folks mind posting pr0n of their conquests? There's something about seeing a Civic stuffed to the gills with bags of charcoal that just gives me shivers... is that wrong?

Dang, I wish I had snapped pic now, because that's exactly what happened with me today! I bought 6 of the twin packs. Would have got more, but I forgot to take the golf clubs and cooler out of the trunk :doh:

I also had to go by sam's so I had to leave the front seat open. Oh yeah, and a box of crap from work in the back seat. All in a Civic!!

Mike

Dang, I wish I had snapped pic now, because that's exactly what happened with me today! I bought 6 of the twin packs. Would have got more, but I forgot to take the golf clubs and cooler out of the trunk :doh:

I also had to go by sam's so I had to leave the front seat open. Oh yeah, and a box of crap from work in the back seat. All in a Civic!!

Mike

Maybe you can relive the moment and stage a shot? It will still count:razz:

I was waiting for the shot of the brethren who said "Just put the pallet in the truck. I'll take it all." Thanks!

Now its starting to feel like a charcoal sale...

This sale could not have come any sooner. I have been paying full price for about two months now since the labor day stock ran out. Stocked up with 12 twin packs this morning.:-D

Yep, I just picked up 6 2 packs, should last till Memorial day! :thumb:

Added a few doubles to my stash of Royal Oak. On the flip side the ladder and paper towels weren't a bad deal either! :icon_smile_tongue:

Attachments

• charcoal.jpg
    charcoal.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 195
Back