Hey BBQ boozers! I need some summertime drinks

1. Bacardi Torch Cherry + Cherry Coke/Pepsi.
2. Kracken Rum + Diet Coke Lime
3. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum + Cherry Dr. Pepper. (careful Sailor J is 92 Proof)
4. Mountain Dew (or diet) + Absolut Citron or Grey Goose Citron
5. Bacardi Limon shot poured in a Heineken or Becks....try it...but be careful...
6. Sprite and Grey Goose Pear (really good)

I still don't understand how people can drink that Four Loko....

On a hot day while smoking I throw down Strongbow dry Cider beer (Apple). So damn good.

Nothing to me says summer like a gin and tonic. Once you develop the taste for juniper you'll grow to need it ;)

Who woulda thought there are so many boozers here??? I love Bourbon and Irish whiskey with an ice cube or two. But right now I am stuck on fresh made Margarita's. 3 parts tequila, 2 parts fresh lime juice, 1 part orange liqueur-preferably Grand Marnier or Cointrieau, and 1 part simple syrup. Shake over ice and serve on the rocks. Soooo refreshing.

Gin,Jeremiah Weed Ice Tea vodka and Lemonade
Rum and Coke with a lime wedge
Margarita

And my personal favorite
Long Island Ice Tea

1/8 clear rum
1/8 gin
1/8 clear tequila
1/8 vodka
1/8 triple sec
1/8 sweet and sour mix
2/8 parts coke or sweet ice tea(my favorite)

Mix together over ice in a high ball glass and their you go.

something simple but really good and low cal>>> Good Vodka, Goose or Titos is my preference and fresca on ice!!!! if you really like the grapefruit flavor use grapefruit flavored vodka... I think I will mix one up right now:thumb::thumb: Oh yeah "BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS DRINK CAN SNEAK UP ON YOU CUZ ITS SO SMOOTH!!!:crazy:

Vodka

I agree...Titos is great, but I found Dripping Springs to be even a little better? Plus any way to support a Texas distillery is fine with me!

My favorite summer drink is an Arnold Palmer. Half lemonade, half Iced tea. Add vodka and you have a John Daly. They sneak up on you.

I skipped to the end, so if anyone has posted a similar recipe I apologize.

Lemon Surprises

Equal parts of:

Barcardi Limon
Club Soda
Collins Mix

IE 1 bottle of each.

Be VERY careful, they go down easy like lemonade and sneak up on ya.

My favorite summer drink is an Arnold Palmer. Half lemonade, half Iced tea. Add vodka and you have a John Daly. They sneak up on you.

I already mentioned that one, but I didn't know about the name, John Daly. That's perfect. :laugh:

CD

I guess I'm a little "Old School". If it's not beer, which is usually is, I really enjoy a Black Russian. 2 shots coffee liqueur and one shot of vodka on the rocks. Cheers!!!

Take a tumbler glass, add about 2 tsp simple syrup, 3 or so dashes of bitters. Fill glass 3/4 with ice, fill with Jim Beam until just past the ice. Pour into pint glass and back into tumbler, top with a cherry or two. Sometime I'll also squeeze a little lime in there if it gets above 105 outside.

Watermoccasin:
1/3 crown (or other canadian whiskey)
1/3 peach snaaps
1/3 pineapple juice

after the first one you will modify the portions to your taste, but i guarantee you that you will want another. these are becoming a local favorite for the summer time.

warning, these are definately a mouth grenade, pull the pin on a couple and wait to see what happens.:-D

Sangria

• 2 gallons burgandy or merlot wine
  • 1/2 cup Vodka
  • 2 quarts orange juice
  • 2 cups lemon juice
  • 1 cup superfine sugar
  • 12 to 16 ice cubes
  • 2 quarts chilled club soda
  • 3 oranges, thinly sliced
  • 3 lemons, thinly sliced
  • 3 limes, thinly sliced
Add the sugar slowly to your taste you may substitute splenda add slowly and mix before adding the ice
Adjust the vodka to your taste

Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Sangria-102315#ixzz1PZ9wr5rI

Last edited:
Back