Hey BBQ boozers! I need some summertime drinks

GRASSHOPPERS!!!:thumb: a fith or quart of vodka,2,2 liter bottles of sprite,a can of frozen limeade or 2 if you really want it limey,mix,chill,serve over ice.Throw in a jar of Marachino cherries to add COLOR!:clap2:

My lady likes my Jacked Up Apple Pie. Mix 5 parts apple juice, 1 part Jack Daniels, and just enough Hot Damn to give it a good pie flavor. I make it by the gallon. Doesn't last long at parties.:becky::thumb:

I was recently introduced to Jack Daniels' new Tennessee Honey. Straight over ice, it's great. Throw in a little fresh mint (which was growing wild in my buddy's backyard at the time), and it's amazing.
If knocking back a few glasses of 70 proof seems a bit much, feel free to mix it with club soda.
Or not.

Drink, Drank, Drunk

I stumbled across this gem last year and haven't been able to put it down. Now I drink diet soda but this will work even better with full flavor.

Glass of ice, 1 1/2 shots of lime juice concentrate, Diet (Regular) Cherry 7-Up, and add your choice (vodka, scotch, rum, gin, etc...)

It's a great drink in the hot Texas summer when you are trying not to inhale all the carbs from the best drink invented...beer.

Cheers!

Cant beat beer and bbq but i do like a good shot of a decent reposado tequila with lime among friends. A well made mojito or margarita is really hard to beat unless youre looking to get toasted. For that you must make summerbrew.
Mix in this ratio
1 can limeade concentrate
1 can vodka (rum or tequila is fine too)
3 beers
Dont be afraid to go cheap with any of the three, you wont notice.

Also a great combo with bbq is a bloody mary. Zing zang mix is reeeaaally good if you dont want to make your own

Cherry bombs are what my wife loves.

Cheery Dr. Mcgillicuddy and red bull. Mix it strong keep in in the cooler, great boat drink.

Gin and tonic for me, but my wife loves Pimms and lemonade, plenty of chopped fruit - and it must have cucumber. I must admit, it's rally good on a hot summer day.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Caipirinha (Ki-per-reena) :

Cut a lime in 4 pieces and put in glass

Add 1-2 TB of cane sugar (or us regular folks use white sugar) and crush

Add 1.5 oz. of Ypioca (I buy mine at my local beverage shop but this is what you are looking for: http://www.internetwines.com/rws25526.html)

Fill with crushed ice. Stir well... and enjoy.

CAUTION: Unless you are a sipper (not a drink guzzler) do not drink this. The alcohol is distilled cane sugar and it will knock you on your butt.

Attachments

• Caipirinha.jpg
    Caipirinha.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 122
O.K., here's an old favorite of mine. It's called Lynchburg Lemonade;

1 part Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey
1 part Sweet and Sour Mix
1 part Triple Sec
4 parts Sprite

Add ice and stir. Garnish with lemon slices and cherries.

This taste just like lemonade and on a hot day they go down really fast so be careful, they will sneak up on ya.

Vodka and Lemonade - simple and tasty

How about a Beergarita?
Sounds disgusting... but isnt.
Ingredients:
One can (12oz) of Minute Maid frozen Limeade
6 oz of Tequilla
(2) 12oz. cold light beers
All you have to do is dump the Limeade into a pitcher. Fill the empty
Limeade container half way with tequilla (hence the 6oz.) and add to
the pitcher. Now, this is where it gets tricky... take the 2 beers
and OPEN them. Now pour them into the pitcher. Stir until frozen limeade is thoroughly mixed. Pour over ice and DRINK.
Could it be any easier???
It is SO good and watch it... they tend to sneak up on you! :)
I make this in the summer too and enjoy a few glasses on a hot day. Not sure what it is called but we call it Strip -n-go Nakeds.... cuz it has been known to cause it to happen:clap2::redface:

BeerGarita :

12 oz. can limeade (semi thawed)
12 oz. good Tequila
12 oz. 7-Up
12 oz. favorite beer
lime wedgies for garnish
Put all in big glass pitcher and stir until blended
add lots o ice

Chill (you - not the drink) - Repeat as necessary

1 Bottle Pinot Noir ( Or your favorite Red wine )
1 C. Grey Goose Vodka
1 C. sugar
1 liter 7 up or sprite
2 oranges
1 lemon
1 lime

Cut all fruit 1/4 inch thick
Mix all in a pitcher

Serve over Frozen Red Seedless Grapes

Back