THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetHeatBBQnSC

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Joedy
The wife wanted some boneless chicken breasts for supper. Marinaded them in Lawry's Herb & Garlic marinade for 3 1/2 hours and three them on the gasser. Don't use the gasser much these days, but it's next to impossible to beat the ease and quickness of it. She made some Zatarain's red beans and rice (I went to New Orleans on a mission trip in college and they were by far my favorite meal. I really need to learn to do some home made ones). A little corn and biscuits and we were eating good.

Side note, I took a piece of one of the breasts and seasoned it with Oakride Chili Lime AP rub. This stuff tastes fantastic. Next time all the chicken may be done in this stuff. Thanks for looking.
ae5c550465e6e3d1988e7646a7dafe24.jpg
8437c956490c5d0038e5c80c059ffbaf.jpg
3a7a6e1196b561b26b9e2a7d7a6cd10c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

That's one fine looking meal Joedy!

That zatarains is good stuff, but taking the time for a full pot of homemade rice and beans will be a worthwhile endeavor. That is one of my favorite foods too

Looks really good I like your fine china

Only the finest dishes for my meals, especially when I will have to wash the next day!

That's one fine looking meal Joedy!

That zatarains is good stuff, but taking the time for a full pot of homemade rice and beans will be a worthwhile endeavor. That is one of my favorite foods too

Totally agree, do you happen to have a great recipe?

Back