THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow! Great Vids! HS seems like such a great guy and such a great promoter of BBQ. Can't wait to see the Hot and Fast method, times and temps.
Thanks man...so instructive. More please...

BBM, you promised more, though, and it's been, like, 5 days. WHERE IS THE EXTRA EXTRA FOOTAGE?!

Really enjoying all the videos from what appeared to be an epic weekend for you guys. I was trying to explain to my wife how cool it was that, not only were you and T-Roy and James all hanging out cooking, but then Harry Soo drops in, then there's a showdown...anyway, I was a bit envious, but it was a lot of fun.

So I had a ton of leftover footage from the Harry Soo trip and am just now getting around looking at it. Turns out I had enough to put together a pretty nice tutorial on how to prep a competition brisket.

T-roy Cooks helped alot with this one. His camcorder was pointed at Harry's hands and I it really made it feel like you were right there with him. I hope you guys like it.

https://youtu.be/pFO1z9e8038

My plan is to keep sorting through the footage and once I've got enough to pull together a video, I'll upload it.

Your videos and your delivery is fantastic. I watched many of your videos repeatedly as I was getting into grilling and smoking. I especially like your comparison vids on naked vs foil vs paper taste test on food.

It also helps being a fellow DFW guy!

Thanks for taking the time to do the vids!

Your videos and your delivery is fantastic. I watched many of your videos repeatedly as I was getting into grilling and smoking. I especially like your comparison vids on naked vs foil vs paper taste test on food.

It also helps being a fellow DFW guy!

Thanks for taking the time to do the vids!

Thank you. That means a lot to me.

BBM, you promised more, though, and it's been, like, 5 days. WHERE IS THE EXTRA EXTRA FOOTAGE?!

Really enjoying all the videos from what appeared to be an epic weekend for you guys. I was trying to explain to my wife how cool it was that, not only were you and T-Roy and James all hanging out cooking, but then Harry Soo drops in, then there's a showdown...anyway, I was a bit envious, but it was a lot of fun.

Working on it. lol

Back