Harry Soo's brisket up close and personal

Can we all please get back on topic here and start discussing the pros and cons of pellet poppers? For gosh sakes!

Can we all please get back on topic here and start discussing the pros and cons of pellet poppers? For gosh sakes!

Pellet poopers or pellet poppers? The first one is a cooker the automagically “poops” pellets into the fire like a rabbit or something like that. The second is a high fiber appetizer made by stuffing jalapeños with wood pellets.

I will probably never cook another brisket, but I watched it for the techniques. I can use the trimming tips on any meat.

I will probably never cook another brisket

koala.jpg

OK folks...put away the torches and pitchforks.

Don't like the video or production value.. don't click it. Don have something nice or helpful to say, say nothing. The thread is going off the rails for no reason except to pee on each other's shoes. So cut the crap and stick with what's productive and civil.

Only a lot of waste if you don’t like the fat. I’m not a heavy trimmer though.

Pellet poopers or pellet poppers? The first one is a cooker the automagically “poops” pellets into the fire like a rabbit or something like that. The second is a high fiber appetizer made by stuffing jalapeños with wood pellets.

Pros? Pellet Poppers keeps Bob regular. By the pound, it is cheaper then Metamucil. Bob will shed that dad bod in no time.

Cons? Slight constipation without an enema.

Pellet Poppers FOR THE WIN.

Only a lot of waste if you don’t like the fat. I’m not a heavy trimmer though.

Stew and chili are always best the second day, and the 1" layer of solidified fat is not appealing, if you don't trim. The speed with which he removes it is impressive, and the tendon tip makes sense.

Great video as usual.

This isn't YouTube. What clickbait are we talking about? Don't like it move along. Nobody's begging anyone to watch.

go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg

Heck Sako you've been a member every since the dude schlepping ungraded beef as wagyu beef showed up and called me that.

I rarely click through on vids but could care less if anyone else does or doesn't.... it's all good!

Back