Harry Soo's brisket up close and personal

Wow! Great Vids! HS seems like such a great guy and such a great promoter of BBQ. Can't wait to see the Hot and Fast method, times and temps.
Thanks man...so instructive. More please...

BBM, you promised more, though, and it's been, like, 5 days. WHERE IS THE EXTRA EXTRA FOOTAGE?!

Really enjoying all the videos from what appeared to be an epic weekend for you guys. I was trying to explain to my wife how cool it was that, not only were you and T-Roy and James all hanging out cooking, but then Harry Soo drops in, then there's a showdown...anyway, I was a bit envious, but it was a lot of fun.

So I had a ton of leftover footage from the Harry Soo trip and am just now getting around looking at it. Turns out I had enough to put together a pretty nice tutorial on how to prep a competition brisket.

T-roy Cooks helped alot with this one. His camcorder was pointed at Harry's hands and I it really made it feel like you were right there with him. I hope you guys like it.

https://youtu.be/pFO1z9e8038

My plan is to keep sorting through the footage and once I've got enough to pull together a video, I'll upload it.

Your videos and your delivery is fantastic. I watched many of your videos repeatedly as I was getting into grilling and smoking. I especially like your comparison vids on naked vs foil vs paper taste test on food.

It also helps being a fellow DFW guy!

Thanks for taking the time to do the vids!

Your videos and your delivery is fantastic. I watched many of your videos repeatedly as I was getting into grilling and smoking. I especially like your comparison vids on naked vs foil vs paper taste test on food.

It also helps being a fellow DFW guy!

Thanks for taking the time to do the vids!

Thank you. That means a lot to me.

BBM, you promised more, though, and it's been, like, 5 days. WHERE IS THE EXTRA EXTRA FOOTAGE?!

Really enjoying all the videos from what appeared to be an epic weekend for you guys. I was trying to explain to my wife how cool it was that, not only were you and T-Roy and James all hanging out cooking, but then Harry Soo drops in, then there's a showdown...anyway, I was a bit envious, but it was a lot of fun.

Working on it. lol

Back