"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Get’n ol big red ready for next weekend’s cook.

Y’all know good bbq starts with how ya look….
:mrgreen:

Serving 150+…. Sounds fun but it’s a ton of work!!!

No tell’n what I’m gonna do this wekend

Phriday Night Football Y’all

Last edited:
Gonna cook up some Slovacek sausage that Phrognot brought from TX last week. Just now Phinishing up eating the brisket he cooked at the pig roast last weekend & it's Pharkin Phantastic.
Gonna miss that brisket when it's gone...:drama:

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers - best of luck to Lowland Smokers this weekend! I've been rocking my LS shirt this summer, Phu! :cool:

Gonna cook up some Slovacek sausage that Phrognot brought from TX last week. Just now Phinishing up eating the brisket he cooked at the pig roast last weekend & it's Pharkin Phantastic.
Gonna miss that brisket when it's gone...:drama:

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers - best of luck to Lowland Smokers this weekend! I've been rocking my LS shirt this summer, Phu! :cool:

Good seeing you Greg

Its primarily pasta for me tomorrow, we have a birthday party and you always serve noodles for "long life" on birthdays.

Normally it is pancit, but we kind of eat that all the time, so a simple pasta dinner is something out of the ordinary.

Might get the Blackstone going to make quick work of garlic bread and such, maybe brown up the italian sausage.

Enjoy your weekend Ladies

Actually, I'm making dog food tonight, as we speak. Yup, dog food. Chicken pulled from my last roast and frozen, with Ramen and mixed veggies, portioned and frozen for a month's worth of food. But tomorrow is looking better - grilling chicken and making pitas for great sort-of gyro sandwiches, with Ranch/dill/cucumber sauce and veggies. Anyway, TGIF!!

tonight, probably nothing. Maybe chopping wood for the OKJ

Tomorrow, MAYBE something on the OKJ, or steaks. May start curing some pork belly phor BACON!

Sunday is a wash...my niece is getting married (the good part), but the whole event is extremely unaccommodating phor wheelchair access (the bad part), and will have to be in the vicinity of phamily I prepher not to be around (the other bad part).

TRYING to stay positive, Stay saphe and cool, brethren! Drink beer and watch phootball! (I know I will)

We had pretty good storm blow through last night so just doing some clean up this morning

Neighbor had a oak split a few mains so helping him a bit too….

I said dude I’ll help but I get the wood :laugh:

I am gonna cook some pork chops direct in my WSM 22.I took the water pan out and started doing direct heat cooks on it and I really like the results.Steaks for Sunday night.I will do them on the 26 Weber Kettle.

Blowout Cowboys Win!

Post game NY “chumps” Chuck Roast Samich

:wink::blah:

Smoke Ring PTSD Warning

Last edited:
Back