"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Yep, cooked one of those up a while back. https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299041

And you better believe it, if it's Chicago, it has to be Plochman's.

7U60a9Zl.jpg

The other day the wife and I had a hankern for hot dogs, 2 stores were out of Vienna, and had a hard time finding S. Rosen's poppyseed buns.... My wife replied "you could always buy Oscar Meyer" and I said "what's next, Ketchup?" I guess we are the last of a dying breed :)

The other day the wife and I had a hankern for hot dogs, 2 stores were out of Vienna, and had a hard time finding S. Rosen's poppyseed buns.... My wife replied "you could always buy Oscar Meyer" and I said "what's next, Ketchup?" I guess we are the last of a dying breed :)
I've bought other brands before, as long as they are all beef and preferably in a natural casing. All the Vienna ones you get at the store are all skinless, actually almost all dogs are skinless these days. :tsk:

Whatcha doing beginning of May? SE Brethren Bash in Tennessee, only a 7 1/2 drive. The Chicago Bashes have dried up and are no more. Seems most Chicago Brethren preferred to go to a BBQ restaurant for a winter get together rather than cook and have cocktails during the summer. :noidea:

Back