THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been waiting for the weekly post.... :)

I have me a Prime Ribeye Cap that I am genuinely excited to cook and eat! Probably saturday.

I've had a hankering for ribs and brisket, but probably not in the cards this weekend

Happy Phriday and enjoy the weekend!

About 80 wings, 5 pizzas, and a couple salads for a little girls birthday party. I'm almost embarrassed as they are take and bake pizzas. The Blackstone pizza oven and deep fryer should make some easy work so I can enjoy the entertainment.

I'm thinking smash burgers on Sunday.

Going to fire up my Blue Smoke Smoker around 4 today - have an 8 pound beef shank I have cured all week - going to make pulled pastrami from that - as well as a rack of Dino ribs - hope to be done around 2 am - then hold for 12 hours for a late lunch tomorrow during the football games

Also going to throw on some boneless beef ribs and some jalapeños - going to use those, along with some ground chorizo, to make a big batch of short ribs and chorizo chili on Sunday

Y’all enjoy the weekend - good cookin

Pork tenderloin on the PK300

1. Rubbed with coarse pepper, kosher salt, and Sweet Rub o' Mine
  2. Indirect 250°F heat with lump charcoal and pecan chunks
  3. Sauced with Jirby's Riby sauce (mushroom soy sauce makes an interesting flavor difference YMMV)
  4. Pulled at 142°F
Served with grilled halloumi cheese, roasted potatoes, salad, beer

Back