"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Having a big family gathering for my Aunt's 70th...

My 1st ever Brisket... **gulp**, on smoker now, put 'er on a 4am this morning, nervous & excited at same time...
11 lb'r, Black Ops rub, a mix of Hickory, Cherry & Oak pellets in the Traeger

and will be doing a 3 lb Salmon filet once I take the Brisket off, with just some butter, a little rub sprinkled, and some slices of Meyer lemon

and a big batch of BBQ Baked beans

Yum, can't wait!

A couple pork butts, some phatties and maybe a chuck roast.

Having some family over Saturday evening to help us eat it all.

Not sure here....
I have plenty of pulled pork on hand in the freezer. Might fire up a burner and fry a batch of calf fries. (mountain oysters)
I'm also overdue for a crawdad boil.

Phu, hope you take lots of pics. Sounds like phun!
Greg, hope you take lots of pics too, have a saphe trip!

Have a great weekend everyone..

Brats last night, Ribeyes tonight and looking to try some chicken tomorrow- maybe something on the beer can but Ive never tried that

Inverted pork rect... No wait.
Gonna be a lite weekend, in no particular order over the next three days, gonna do some brats, some whiskey wings, and go round two with the Weber pizza stone. I'm gonna figger that farker out yet....

VR,
Harold

Nothing major going on here, just some burgers on the grill tonight. Taking Porky 10 (250 gallon RF stick burner) to a friend tonight after dinner, he is smoking butts for his step son graduation, I am drinking beer and moral support :)

Today, 3 butts 1 brisket flat. Tomorrow, 6 rack pork ribs, 2 rack beef ribs. Also have a couple of beef shanks I picked up for about a buck a pound. I'm going to try to make a small batch of Pepper Stout Beef with them.

Couple picnic shoulders for pulling, ~50 ABTs, sweet Italian sausage and baked beans for nephew's college grad. party Saturday. :grin:

with all the talk about it i am going to smoke my first fatties this weekend. and some pork ribs.

Grilling a couple of ribeyes, corn, and some mixed veggies for Saturday

Smoking a pork butt for some tacos on Sunday evening

Back