Happy Friday Farkers...What's Smokin' This Weekend?

Broke out the drum for the 1st time in a year, picked me up some 1" thick pork steaks and gonna smoke'em up with some apple. I fired the drum up about 3 hours ago incase it was mad at me for the mistreatment and she settled in just like before....I'm gonna have to start using the drum more often.

Ken

Think it will be Ribeyes on the Weber Kettle Saturday night. Read of a technique I want to try out (high heat sear 90 seconds each side, pull 'em and rest 'em, put them back on moderate heat to cook until done). Probably do some stuffed jalapenos as a go-with.

Oh, I'll prolly try to burn something on the grill this weekend but I will definitely be brewing a Spiced Cyser that should be ready 'bout Christmas time. Cheers!!!!

It looks like a leftover weekend here as I will be helping my cuz set pilings at his dock all dang weekend:mad2:

Yesterday cedar planked salmon...maybe tomorrow some Phrog Butts McG.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

First smoke on the new UDS...BB Ribs. I made up three different sauces today to try out on the family tomorrow, but the ribs will be so good they won't need any sauce!

Did some Burgs, dogs, hot links and Ital. sausages tonight. I'll be doing 6 slabs of Stl Ribs and 6pcs of chicken...yet again. I'm still working to get bite through skin.

JT

Back