THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Weekend Pholks!
Pushed the easy button last night. WallyWorld Phried chicken.
Tonight, NY strips and phixins'
Tomorrow, going out with wiphe's sis and BIL, not sure yet, but thinking about a local pizza joint that's been going since the 70's that we've somehow never been to.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Yesterday was bone in skin on thighs, season with bps desert gold that i purchased with my gipht card phrom a throwdown. Glazed with lemon, butter and desert gold. Very tasty.

Tonight it’s prime sirloin, and I’m about to marinade jerky.

I’ve got two kids parties back to back starting next week. I’m going to try and pull out all the stops.

Enjoy your werkend! It’s humid here for us so hopefully translates to rain!

Paging Dr Phu and and you monkey pox dodging smoking ember heads.....!!!!!!! Our old babysitter (all grown up now) is coming to spend the night. Too lazy to cook in the heat. So probably going to “graze” tonight. Shrimp for dipping, Spring rolls, crab dip, maybe some grilled hillshire sausage, angel brie cheese. Hoping all you dudes and dudette have a wonderful weekend and a safe COOL one. Peace !!

Phirst Saturday oph work in a while.

Quick jaunt into town, and I returned with some pork for something close to ULC's Korean pork belly BBQ for tomorrow that'll lead to ULC's Vietnamese vermicelli dish later in the week. Also hit the local Meximart where I picked up some beef that I thought was Carne Asada Preparada, but it's actually strips of beef and closer to fajitas in the same marinade. Pffff... it'll be just as good in tacos for tonight. Chilaquiles Verdes with the leftover carne asada/fajita meat for Sunday breakfast.

Thanks to Charles for keeping us all on track with the traditional weekend post. Hope Phu's off galavanting around Europe and cooking amazing grub with his friends from the Nether-farking-lands.

Kind regards from the 505.

Visiting #2 in Houston. Ain't cooking so went to Truth's BBQ, ranked #3 by Texas Monthly in 2021. Very good, maybe a little more salty than I would have made.

IMG-7829.jpg

Back