THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

expatpig

is Blowin Smoke!
I picked up a 10lb butt and it'll be going in @ 4am for Canada Day supper with my neighbors tomorrow. Nothing fancy, pulled pork, fresh rolls, a variety of homemade sauces and a Caesar Salad. Enjoy your holiday all, and have a great 4th. for all my fellow Americans back home.

Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th to those down South : )

Going to try original MOINK balls for the first time tomorrow on the egg, with some bacon wrapped pineapple (thanks to a post I saw earlier this week)

Cheers :grin:

Last edited:
I should have started the day with Jelly donuts and some back-bacon, eh?. And, should be drinking a Molson's now, eh?

Oh, well, you Canadians have a good one, eh?

CD

Woke up @ 4:30, the sun was just rising, fired up the UDS threw on some sugar maple chunks, put on the butt, we're cruisin' @ 225, it's a beautiful warm day, I'm going to start the morning off with a Bloody Caesar!

Happy Canada day and a great long weekend to those South of the border!

Suprised nobody has mentioend FIREWORKS! :becky:

I got a 10lbs brisket on the go and I picked up $140 of woreworks for a show after dinner for all my guests. On yeah not to mention I am fully stocked on brews and making cuban punch for my guests! yummy!

Canadeh d'eh, eh? Aboot time. Seems to me it happens aboot once a year, eh? Pharrrrrk!

Back