THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woke up @ 4:30, the sun was just rising, fired up the UDS threw on some sugar maple chunks, put on the butt, we're cruisin' @ 225, it's a beautiful warm day, I'm going to start the morning off with a Bloody Caesar!

A caesar, the perfect breakfast drink that is a better source of Vitamin C than orange juice. :thumb:

Happy Canada Day, all. And Happy 4th of July to our fine neighbours to the south.

Well, here is the afternoon at Alderney Landing in Dartmouth.

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

They were selling what appears to be steamed fries. I think that healthfood kick may have gone too far.

IMG_2203.jpg

Some were a bit more dressed up than others.

IMG_2204.jpg

Here is looking across the harbor to Halifax. I didn't see Theodore Tugboat yesterday, but he's normally out.

IMG_2205.jpg

And yes, there were some fireworks in the evening.

IMG_2215.jpg

Wow Gore - looks like you had a great time. I miss Halifax - lived there for 4 years - beautiful city especially in the summer. Very cool when the tall ships dock in the harbor too! And real beaches!

Make sure you try some donairs and garlic fingers with donair sauce if you get the chance : )

Back