THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Margherita pizzas are just about my favorite. So simple yet soooo farkin' good

Got my 00 pizzeria flour in

Gw9xs7th.jpg

Fast forward to stretching the dough

Jcm5BU4h.jpg

Homemade sauce with basil from the garden

uhkETMvh.jpg

Tomatoes, whole milk and fresh mozzarella

DtPD3C4h.jpg

Into the Blackstone full crank

6eSFpX1h.jpg

About 90 seconds later

lxwuGd9h.jpg

Repeat for the second pie

8U61rsUh.jpg

Pwwq6doh.jpg

Life doesn't get better than this

CzyYN8Nh.jpg

Love the char and the crust on these pies

S4mYAIJh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

They look so good, my ooni is arriving in October so looking forward to trying this. Great job

Looks awesome. I still haven’t tried making my own dough — the black stone is going to fall apart before I do at this rate

Put me down for a couple of slices too!

I remember when I got my Blackstone thinking there's no way this will make a good pizza... was I ever wrong!

Amazing just amazing...all the way around. That crust looks nice a crisp while still being light. Great job

They look so good, my ooni is arriving in October so looking forward to trying this. Great job

Nice! Contemplating on an ooni too but my blackstone is still going strong and so easy and fast to operate I can't justify it. Or at least not just yet.:grin:

Looks awesome. I still haven’t tried making my own dough — the black stone is going to fall apart before I do at this rate

Thanks Bill!

You have too especially that you have the blackstone. I haven't ordered pizza or bought pre made dough in a long long time.

Put me down for a couple of slices too!

I remember when I got my Blackstone thinking there's no way this will make a good pizza... was I ever wrong!

Thanks Stevie!

I've bought and sold a bunch or smokers/cookers and will never sell the blackstone. I'm going to use it until it disintegrates. It's an amazing machine to me.

Besides pizza I use it to sear steaks, make wings etc

O5u7HFeh.jpg

qE1DsMhh.jpg

mYnnQHRh.jpg

That looks great! Do you know if you could make this on a kettle grill?

Thanks Steve!

It can be done but you need good amount of charcoal and a pizza stone of some kind. There is also the kettle pizza attachment that makes it easier I think. Don't have experience with it but a lot of the brethren here seem to be happy with it.

Back