THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

c-brook

Hello everyone,

I just joined the BBQ Brethren forum, and wanted to do a quick introduction. Cooking is a passion of mine and since moving to TX from New England, I've adopted local culture and am putting everything I have into making some great barbecue.

I am only starting my collection of cookers right now, but aspire to build a collection like I've seen from some of you. My outdoor cooking is done on a BGE XL, and (not nearly as often) a Weber Summit Platinum 6 burner grill.

I've been digging the kamado style cookers and may find myself getting a Medium BGE, but also starting to look at the Big Steel Keg.

Yours in Good Food,

C-Brook

Welcome! I used to live in Austin - it's where I got my first taste of brisket. Great people there and great people here on these forums as well - enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back