THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, what are the turn in times? The email I got and the info on the website don't match up. The ribs and shoulder/butts time differ.

Email
Whole Hog
Ribs
Shoulder
12:30
Loin

website

After you've had fun on Friday evening, come back on Saturday because you are in for another treat! The Great Pork BarbeQlossal is one of the only contests in the country that lets you taste the same as the judges. Yes, you can get samples after each of the categories is turned in. So this is when you need to be in line on Saturday morning! 35 teams will be handing out samples of whole hog starting a little after 11! Then at 12 all 59 teams will have shoulder, 12:30 ribs and 1 loin! Remember, they are competing on Saturday for over $34,500 in prize money so please be patient as you wait in line. They are not trying to be rude or short but they will get the samples out to you as soon as they can. Unfortunately, they can't visit with you during this time period but you are welcome to stick around after the judging is complete at 1:30 and they will be glad to visit!

Hey, what are the turn in times? The email I got and the info on the website don't match up. The ribs and shoulder/butts time differ.

Email
Whole Hog
Ribs
Shoulder
12:30
Loin

website

After you've had fun on Friday evening, come back on Saturday because you are in for another treat! The Great Pork BarbeQlossal is one of the only contests in the country that lets you taste the same as the judges. Yes, you can get samples after each of the categories is turned in. So this is when you need to be in line on Saturday morning! 35 teams will be handing out samples of whole hog starting a little after 11! Then at 12 all 59 teams will have shoulder, 12:30 ribs and 1 loin! Remember, they are competing on Saturday for over $34,500 in prize money so please be patient as you wait in line. They are not trying to be rude or short but they will get the samples out to you as soon as they can. Unfortunately, they can't visit with you during this time period but you are welcome to stick around after the judging is complete at 1:30 and they will be glad to visit!

Good question...in the "rules" it says 12 pork, 12:30 ribs, 1 loin...I got my timeline setup that way do it better be right:mrgreen:. I have a tendancy to forget so I gotta have it in writing:lol:...

We should be pulling in around 10:30 tomorrow AM, looking forward to it

I made my timelines out both ways - on pork.

Sounds like a good question for the meeting though - along with some whole hog questions.

Back