THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tish, I've put it on a stainless table. I felt the table top after cooking on it and it was fairly warm but not too hot to touch. I had considered putting in on a piece of porcelain tile or raising it up on ceramic feet (from my Egg) but found it unnecessary on the metal table. I think I would raise it or protect the top of a plastic or maybe wood table but it might be overkill. I'll try to remember to get a temp reading off the bottom using my IR gun on next use.

Hate to bump this post after 3 weeks but I finally got around to doing a little cooking on it again and took some readings off the bottom of the cooker with an IR gun and the hottest temps I got off the bottom was around 150 degrees. Not too bad.

Great looking cooker John! I missed this post the first time around, thanks for the info. :thumb:

I wish I knew about those in our last place, since we had a glass-top stove top (blech). Now that we have gas, the wok is back out of retirement!

Back