THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deathamphetamine

is one Smokin' Farker
Costco Canada has these on sale for 65 bucks. I thought it was a pretty good deal so I grabbed one:biggrin:. Might even get another. Just wondering if any of the brethren have any tips or mods for cooking with this cooker? sorry bad pic , my flash is broken. It is a Brinkmann S-80

Last edited:
Okay got the good camera back..... here she is. seasoned and used twice, Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin, BB's and a small brisket :) smoke day this sat at my cousins so I will post some pron of that on sunday!:biggrin:

Last edited:
here is the smoke... two fatties with pizza toppings, 4 racks of side ribs rubbed with grocery store pork rub, fresh corn on the cob, taters with home made bacon and a fresh caught coho salmon (one fillet coated with butter, mayo, onion and brown sugar.... my favorite !!! the other with maple syrup, brown sugar and some veggies.):biggrin::biggrin: also I am including what I think to be a more secure way of wrapping a Fattie, leaves only one loose end of bacon. Hope you enjoy cause It was a blast! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back