THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the kind comments friends! Thanks again to Mike for the perch and the recipe! It's a keeper. :)

Love Frog leggs but never cooked them other than deep fryed. I pull the leaders out so they don't jump and draw up in the skillet. Thoes look real good I guess I have been missing out. May is frog gigging time in NC so I guess I better be ready to try something diff
Doug, I love them fried too! lol love frog gigging too... :becky:

that there is the difference between an amateur like me and a pro like yourself. i loves me some frog!!!!
You are too sweet Deepsouth! :cool:

Dang Jeanie that meal looks fantastic, Great job.

But.......I got to tell you that shot of the legs on the grill is kinda freaky, if you know what i mean!
Hahaha... they do look strange! I thought about posing them, but passed on the idea. lol Thanks Aqua!

Beautiful! Were those wild caught frogs? The only frog legs I can find in these parts are always flash frozen.

Thanks Guerry! These were wild caught but not by me. I traded some venison to a friend for these..

You did a fine job, girl!!! I might just have to thaw some perch out now! :)

Mike thanks!!! Your recipe and perch were excellent!

It looks wonderful I love fresh water perch my mom and I when I was a boy in Manchester Ohio would get fried perch every Friday and a salad with an amazing poppyseed dressing

ever et a froog? I have not had a mess of frog legs in quite a while! Those look great!

It looks wonderful I love fresh water perch my mom and I when I was a boy in Manchester Ohio would get fried perch every Friday and a salad with an amazing poppyseed dressing

Rescue Ranger that sounds great! I think I could handle eating fresh perch every Friday...and I bet the salad was killer. If you ever find that poppyseed dressing recipe I would love to try it! Thanks...

ever et a froog? I have not had a mess of frog legs in quite a while! Those look great!
Thanks Black Dog! I love frog legs. :)

looks great...as always.

I used to LOVE frog legs. Had to stop eating them after I saw all the little frogs in wheel chairs :(

lol Dan!!! You're too funny.. Thanks!

Back