Bacon Wrapped Belly, Marrow and a Sip

It's getting to the point if I see a Jeannie cook thread, I get excited know I am in for a wonderful food display!

Everything looks delicious, and must have taken a lot of time and skill to prepare .

What do you do with the marrow? I assume you ladle the liquefied marrow over the greens?

Good God woman! Why do you torture us so... We can not be there to taste it!

Another fabulous cook as always. :thumb:

Good god neighbor. That is a truly amazing meal. We love beef marrow and usually have it sliced length wise to cook in bone boats to spoon out. I like your method also in a CI pan. Do you have a meat band saw or get it cut at the butcher?

Bacon wrapped anything is good, but bacon wrapped bacon.......Bam!

Thanks for sharing.

One word: WOW!

Thanks so much Bush438! :-D

It's getting to the point if I see a Jeannie cook thread, I get excited know I am in for a wonderful food display!
Very kind of you Adam! Thanks! :-D

That's a lot of great flavors happening all at once on that plate - kudos to the chef!
Thank you Richard! It was a satisfying snack. The Crown was kind of what I needed at the time too. :laugh:

Everything looks delicious, and must have taken a lot of time and skill to prepare .

What do you do with the marrow? I assume you ladle the liquefied marrow over the greens?

Thank you Shadowdog! It took about 15 minutes to prep the parsley salad, drizzle the bones and wrap the bacon. I spent most of my time eyeballing the marrow. lol It's easy to overcook!
I can't find a pic of the marrow on the bread, but this is a recent venison shank cook I did. It shows the marrow is semi solid... like butter.

XQNvsAM.jpg

BAWFfi2.jpg

I smear the marrow on bread, then top with the parsley salad.

GT7HuPv.jpg

Good god neighbor. That is a truly amazing meal. We love beef marrow and usually have it sliced length wise to cook in bone boats to spoon out. I like your method also in a CI pan. Do you have a meat band saw or get it cut at the butcher?

Bacon wrapped anything is good, but bacon wrapped bacon.......Bam!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Neighbor! :mrgreen:
I do love the bones sliced that way too! So much easier to scoop out the goodness. lol
I have a meat saws but these came from the butcher. I was being lazy. :-D
Don't let any stray balloons get ya. :laugh:

I think I now know, that balloon wasn't going for US secrets...they were trying to find out where Jeanie lives so they can get some of that good stuff she keeps posting online.
That is an amazing cook young lady, and each one shows me something new!

I think I now know, that balloon wasn't going for US secrets...they were trying to find out where Jeanie lives so they can get some of that good stuff she keeps posting online.
That is an amazing cook young lady, and each one shows me something new!

Thanks Ron! :laugh:
Hope you have a great weekend!

Looks Mind Blowing!!!

Thanks so much Chett! Very kind of you! :-D

Back