Frog Legs and Perch Rollups

Beautiful! Were those wild caught frogs? The only frog legs I can find in these parts are always flash frozen.

Thanks for the kind comments friends! Thanks again to Mike for the perch and the recipe! It's a keeper. :)

Love Frog leggs but never cooked them other than deep fryed. I pull the leaders out so they don't jump and draw up in the skillet. Thoes look real good I guess I have been missing out. May is frog gigging time in NC so I guess I better be ready to try something diff
Doug, I love them fried too! lol love frog gigging too... :becky:

that there is the difference between an amateur like me and a pro like yourself. i loves me some frog!!!!
You are too sweet Deepsouth! :cool:

Dang Jeanie that meal looks fantastic, Great job.

But.......I got to tell you that shot of the legs on the grill is kinda freaky, if you know what i mean!
Hahaha... they do look strange! I thought about posing them, but passed on the idea. lol Thanks Aqua!

Beautiful! Were those wild caught frogs? The only frog legs I can find in these parts are always flash frozen.

Thanks Guerry! These were wild caught but not by me. I traded some venison to a friend for these..

You did a fine job, girl!!! I might just have to thaw some perch out now! :)

Mike thanks!!! Your recipe and perch were excellent!

It looks wonderful I love fresh water perch my mom and I when I was a boy in Manchester Ohio would get fried perch every Friday and a salad with an amazing poppyseed dressing

ever et a froog? I have not had a mess of frog legs in quite a while! Those look great!

looks great...as always.

I used to LOVE frog legs. Had to stop eating them after I saw all the little frogs in wheel chairs :(

It looks wonderful I love fresh water perch my mom and I when I was a boy in Manchester Ohio would get fried perch every Friday and a salad with an amazing poppyseed dressing

Rescue Ranger that sounds great! I think I could handle eating fresh perch every Friday...and I bet the salad was killer. If you ever find that poppyseed dressing recipe I would love to try it! Thanks...

ever et a froog? I have not had a mess of frog legs in quite a while! Those look great!
Thanks Black Dog! I love frog legs. :)

looks great...as always.

I used to LOVE frog legs. Had to stop eating them after I saw all the little frogs in wheel chairs :(

lol Dan!!! You're too funny.. Thanks!

Back