THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wenn wir gingen, würde ich Ihnen eine Fahrt geben, aber leider werden wir in Deutschland sein.

Translation:

If we were going I would give you a ride, but unfortunately we will be in Germany.

any lodging updates from Jiminy?

Eric,
Any news for us on the lodging front?
thanks
nancee

Contest Location Update ******* Please Read

ATTENTION ALL 2008 Freeze Your Butt Off Teams ! Due to an unexpected decision by the Jiminy Peak Ski Area to reschedule the date, the contest has been moved to the MAYNARD ROD & GUN CLUB in Maynard MA.

We were informed on Thursday Night that due to a strong ski season and abundance of snow that the ski area would not be able to provide a location suitable to host the cooking teams and provide the basic services such as power and water and access to the judging area. After talking with a few people and securing the new site, the decision was made to move the contest to the Maynard Rod & Gun Club, the contest will be on blacktop with access to water, power, toilets and the bar will be open both days !

I am sorry for the late notice, however the decision by the host this close to the contest was unexepected and could not be changed.. Please go to the website www.pigmakerproductions.com for more details and info.

Now, let us remember the sauna that was our site... that heater was 250,000 BTU's.

We won't be bringing that this time. It gave off a tad too much fumes by trying to keep it at the lowest setting...

BUT, what we will be bringing is our SNOWBLOWER!!

see ya then!

Anyone need to borrow a propane heater? I will be coming up Saturday late afternoon and don't mind bringing it with me.

Potluck Saturday?

Mike

Here is a partial list that I have been able to come up with. The actual complete list is a secret.

Q Haven
Transformer BBQ
I Smell Smoke!!!
The Anchormen
Purple Turtle
Lunchmeat
iQue
Qwannabees
Green Mountain Smokeshack

And a few others I believe....

Here is a partial list that I have been able to come up with. The actual complete list is a secret.

Q Haven
Transformer BBQ
I Smell Smoke!!!
The Anchormen
Purple Turtle
Lunchmeat
iQue
Qwannabees
Green Mountain Smokeshack

I hope that is not the final standings for this Freeze Off!

Back