THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad the cook went well despite the adversities. I would of flipped out if my door fell of like yours did. :tape: Kudos to portable welders and skills. Thanks for sharing the story and pics.

I agree with you he should have called but, he did do more than a lot would have. I just want to make sure you saw both sides. It would have been a bigger mess if he had just done nothing.

Again a very nice cook.

K80 I am in 100% agreement. That's why I will be using him in the future. I appreciate good service and he made a choice to try to give more than promised and I can only respect that.

WOW, The whole door fell off. I thought i had it bad this weekend when the my back 2 pneumatic caster tire went flat.

Entire flipping door. I can laugh <kinda> about it now but I am buying some luggage locks to put on all the doors and access points for the smoker. After this week, that will not be an issue again.

Back