First fatty for the non-Super Bowl

Biloxidman

is One Chatty Farker
I can’t believe I have had my Big Joe for 5 years and haven’t done a fatty yet!
Since we’re boycotting the Super Bowl this weekend will watch the commercials. So I’ve got a Jimmy Dean sausage roll and some cream cheese and chives and some olive and feta cream cheese to use. Got some Jalepeno peppers and thought I might stuff the jalapeños with some of one cream cheese then spread some of the other cream cheese and some grated cheddar cheese then roll it up.

Sound like a plan? Any other ideas?

Why the Boycott?
But I cant help with your Fatty Idea,They normally a Super Bowl food?
If it was our Grand Final(same type of thing)
I would serve what I felt like.
Enjoy your non Bowl:thumb:

Why the Boycott?
But I cant help with your Fatty Idea,They normally a Super Bowl food?
If it was our Grand Final(same type of thing)
I would serve what I felt like.
Enjoy your non Bowl:thumb:

Because the Saints got screwed and I don’t care for either team playing so why waste my time watching?

We’ll have a party but just won’t watch the game.

26a8a150079c163812cf9095eb6085a1.jpg

man you guys still crying about that.

coach made a bad play call
the game wasn't even over
you had the ball 1st in ot
you gave up a long fg

get over it saints fans, there were several bad calls in your favor earlier that game and one that helped the week before. seriously its embarrassing

Go for the Fatty On the football side of things I feel bad because of that bad no call Stevie Wonder could have seen it However the coach also blew it If he would have run the ball and run out the clock instead of that stupid pass they would have won the game Instead he saved the Rams time out and lost That is what lost that game

Yeah there were a lot of bad calls and decisions that could have gone the other way. That’s just the way the ball bounces. But since I don’t care for either team we don’t have to watch. We just have to party!

I might do one fatty with nothing and the other in the bacon weave. Just looking for other ideas.

Agree 100% Biloxidman. You are not alone. cowgirl makes the best bacon weave on the planet. Check her blog in her sig. :clap2:

man you guys still crying about that.

coach made a bad play call
the game wasn't even over
you had the ball 1st in ot
you gave up a long fg

get over it saints fans, there were several bad calls in your favor earlier that game and one that helped the week before. seriously its embarrassing

It’s the damnedest thing. Turns out two weeks isn’t long enough to get over the most impactful blown call in NFL history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the damnedest thing. Turns out two weeks isn’t long enough to get over the most impactful blown call in NFL history.

Yep! Getting ready for the end of the golf tournament and the commercial bowl. Nothing else really on. :crazy:

yep, Getting ready for the end of the golf tournament and the commercial bowl. Nothing else really on. :crazy:

Here we go. So I rolled out the Jimmy Dean, spread some Belcampo’s butt rub on it before spreading some whipped chive and onion sour cream on it. Stuffed some jalapeños with some Kalimantan olive and feta cheese spread then covered with shredded sharp cheddar before rolling. Finally wrapped in a bacon weave, another first for me. In the fridge now to firm up and get everything happy.

d060174cce2e80411f969dc6acf39862.jpg

d7b9789d1ab709789b03714ce97703aa.jpg

59a23facaa3c232dc36234ff6e8a4772.jpg

e15ed60b77bfce3265faee000bcceb0b.jpg

Going to smoke it for a couple of hours with some mesquite and hickory at 275-290 to an IT of 155-165 then wrap and rest.

Back