THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many briskets are in that refridge? 4 packers 7 flats?

Looks nice - wonder how we filled our 6x12 and you have all the room.

How many briskets are in that refridge? 4 packers 7 flats?

Looks nice - wonder how we filled our 6x12 and you have all the room.

12 flats
4 butts
9 slabs
1 ham

Maybe I am just a better stacker than you!! Also, we do not have our rolling table done yet.

Careful driving that Big Wheel around!

Hope you have a good one.

And a word of wisdom. If you install the a/c, make sure the drip line is diverted outside. I had a trashcan in a stategic place all weekend. I'll be running an extended drainline this week.

I too have a 6x12 Haulmark...We added a folding bunkbed (Newhouse RV Upholstery, approx $500) and a portable ac/heat pump (www.compact appliance.com , approx $320). We installed the bunk on the back left wall and the AC in the front left corner. The ac has a drain pipe going down thru the floor and the vent hose going out the left wall. We covered the outer hole with a vent grate. Additionally, we covered the floor with a
Diamond Tread G-Floor 7.5' wide x 17' long Commercial Grade
Slate Grey floor cover from garage appeal.com (approx $300). Lastly we rhino lined the ramp (midwestchemicals.com , approx $85)...Your trailer looks awesome, we plan on going out to Yates Center as well,We'll be looking for you, GOOD LUCK...

Three Brothers (Different Mothers)

I too have a 6x12 Haulmark...We added a folding bunkbed (Newhouse RV Upholstery, approx $500) and a portable ac/heat pump (www.compact appliance.com , approx $320). We installed the bunk on the back left wall and the AC in the front left corner. The ac has a drain pipe going down thru the floor and the vent hose going out the left wall. We covered the outer hole with a vent grate. Additionally, we covered the floor with a
Slate Grey floor cover from garage appeal.com (approx $300). Lastly we rhino lined the ramp (midwestchemicals.com , approx $85)...Your trailer looks awesome, we plan on going out to Yates Center as well,We'll be looking for you, GOOD LUCK...

Look forward to seeing it, and you to!

There's no way Vern fits in this seat! :twisted: But the thought was nice! :cool:
attachment.php

Look forward to seeing you guys!

Back