ET-732 testimonials (probe issues)

Got mine in the mail today..will give it a shot maybe this weekend, and will report back..btw I bought mine from a fellow brethren Fredmusicanbbq and he gave 10 off, plus shipping was ridiculous fast! Thanks guys!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

got my ET-732 back in May but just got around to using it this weekend.
During my second cook, the food probe began displaying sporadic temperatures and eventually ended up just displaying LLL. I’ve have not gotten it to display an actual temperature since.

The Barbecue probe also has been displaying sporadic temperatures, such as dropping to 140 degrees and then spiking to 200 degrees in a matter of seconds even though the grill controls and grill cover are not touched. The grill probe even once displayed HHH until I reset the unit which seemed to have fixed that problem.

I wasnt doing anything extreme... just some beer can chicken @ 300 degrees or so. Emailed Maverick this morning and just got a response back. They requested that I send in the probes and they will replace for free under warranty.

just sucks that i have to pay to have the probes shipped.

when this unit worked it was the balls though. the wireless range is awesome. only improvement, besides the probes thing, would be to make the probe wires a little bit longer. maybe by a foot or so.

I still have not received my replacement probe. I'm into week three here. I called Maverick earlier today. No humans around until after 1:00, so I sent an email. Hours later, no reply, so I call back. It's after 1:00, after all.

A human answered, but told me to call back. It was after 1:00, but now they're at lunch. Silly me. This was initially a small issue that I didn't think much about. Now I'm mad.

Rob P, if they know there's an issue, why make us incur additional cost and have to mail their defective materials around? Some people didn't have to mail theirs back, but we did.

For a company that is looking to maintain a loyal following among their customers, they're doing a poor job.

Well,today I successfully used my 732 for the second time.Everything worked flawless!! As long as it does not freak out on me, I'm loving this probe.
If you think about it though, it's kinda sad if we are on here bragging that it worked twice? lol...

Back