THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very nice, DM! i have one question... In the recipe you call for a small can of peach preserves. In the US peach preserves is like a jam or jelly but with pieces of the fruit in it. What i saw in your bowl looked like what we call canned peaches. Do your peaches have a heavy syrup of a lighter syrup with them in the can?

Very nice, DM! i have one question... In the recipe you call for a small can of peach preserves. In the US peach preserves is like a jam or jelly but with pieces of the fruit in it. What i saw in your bowl looked like what we call canned peaches. Do your peaches have a heavy syrup of a lighter syrup with them in the can?

Actually youre right. :oops:

Sometimes its a bit hard to get those ingredients right when youre not a native speaker.
I ment canned peaches, they do come in a heavy syrup ober here though.

Thanks for pointing me to it.

DM

Good looking wangs!
I think Imagonna stop by the grocery on my way home.

Thanks DM for the post and the clarification on the peaches.
.....and thanks Ron L for asking...you read my mind!

I got a pork tenderloin in the fridge for tomorrow and was gonna do a rasberry chipoltle glaze on , but I think ill try this marinade instead. Good lookin grub DM.

Did you take the seeds out of the Habanero?

Wonder how this would work on a whole spatchcock?

I made these this weekend.

I used a large jalapeno rather than the habanero, added some ancho powder, more of my rub, about 4 T of honey and juice from the whole lime.

They were excellent! :cool:

2s7exbt.jpg

Hey, DM, great Superman shot - the one with the x-ray vision:-D This and the animated gifs - your photography skills make me envious and your cooking blows me away - can't wait until I get a BGE and get to do some pron. You have set the bar pretty high on both.

Back