Don Marco´s "Wing Thing" Marinade & Sauce

Looks great Dude. I dig the see through BGE pic. Have you ever tried that on Lamb or pork loin? Man it looks good.

Very nice, DM! i have one question... In the recipe you call for a small can of peach preserves. In the US peach preserves is like a jam or jelly but with pieces of the fruit in it. What i saw in your bowl looked like what we call canned peaches. Do your peaches have a heavy syrup of a lighter syrup with them in the can?

All I can say is I'm glad I had breakfast... Now I'm just hungry for lunch that's like 4 hours away... Thanks....

You did great DM! I've already copied down your recipe!

Very nice, DM! i have one question... In the recipe you call for a small can of peach preserves. In the US peach preserves is like a jam or jelly but with pieces of the fruit in it. What i saw in your bowl looked like what we call canned peaches. Do your peaches have a heavy syrup of a lighter syrup with them in the can?

Actually youre right. :oops:

Sometimes its a bit hard to get those ingredients right when youre not a native speaker.
I ment canned peaches, they do come in a heavy syrup ober here though.

Thanks for pointing me to it.

DM

Good looking wangs!
I think Imagonna stop by the grocery on my way home.

Thanks DM for the post and the clarification on the peaches.
.....and thanks Ron L for asking...you read my mind!

I got a pork tenderloin in the fridge for tomorrow and was gonna do a rasberry chipoltle glaze on , but I think ill try this marinade instead. Good lookin grub DM.

Did you take the seeds out of the Habanero?

Wonder how this would work on a whole spatchcock?

I made these this weekend.

I used a large jalapeno rather than the habanero, added some ancho powder, more of my rub, about 4 T of honey and juice from the whole lime.

They were excellent! :cool:

2s7exbt.jpg

DM's looked insane and so do yours!
You can really look like a pro copying some of the good cooks you find here...nice job.

They have been added to the recipe book and now I will try them. Thanks for the great recipe.

Hey, DM, great Superman shot - the one with the x-ray vision:-D This and the animated gifs - your photography skills make me envious and your cooking blows me away - can't wait until I get a BGE and get to do some pron. You have set the bar pretty high on both.

Back