Does a good but relatively cheap stick burner exist?

After looking around I think I like the Shirley 24x42 patio. I'm thinking what I'll do is put in an order and the deposit, then for the 2 year/20 month wait I'll use that to save up the money.

I'll probably give them a call tomorrow.

You have impeccable taste in quality and craftsmanship good sir! ~You'll find it far easier to get in touch with Tyler via email he is really good about returning them at the end of each work day.

For all the hype you see and read about with regard to Shirley Fabrication it just boils down to no one else builds a cooker like they do because they flat out can't do it.

It's one thing to see photos and videos but when you lay hands on one for the first time it's game over they are a sight to behold!

I get lot's of guys that stop by to see one in person before ordering, one of the Brethren in this thread is dropping by over the weekend.

That look on their faces when they see the precision fitting and welding for the first time pretty much says it all. Congratulations on getting your's ordered you will love it!

Back