do you like leftovers?

I plan on leftovers every cook. Sometimes, I cook for the coming week on the weekend.

Love leftovers! I'm always making Frankenstein pizza, Mac and cheese, or Fatty's! Nachos, Tacos...love it all!

-D

Yup I purposely cook extra so I can package and freeze for future meals. Recently I did approximately 40 chicken thighs, three pork butts and a meatloaf for the sole purpose of vac sealing and freezing.

Leftover Brisket is one of my favorite things to mess around with. It doesn't happen often but when it does I usually make chili, brisket stuffed jalapenos, tacos or something along those lines.

I never plan for leftovers. I overcompensate for the number of people who actually will think that my bbq is the best they have ever eaten, and will decide to eat way more than their tummies can handle...then, I get a reality check...and end up with leftovers.

Yes I enjoy eating them. I will freeze whatever I dont think I can eat in a week.

I like them but only can do them for about 3 meals after initial cooking. Probably need to start freezing leftovers, but once it goes in the freezer I tend to forget about them.

Oh lord yes I do.

Just stopped at my favorite Q joint and picked up a pound each of ribs, pulled pork and brisket. Will eat this all week. Flavor cooked in, no sauce needed.

I actually rotate the leftovers, so Sunday might repeat on Wednesday, etc.
I do pile them in a tupperware for lunches. Makes for easier cooking.

I love leftovers! Usually about 4 straight meals is all unless it's really good!

Yes! we usually cook a couple hunks of meat on the weekend and make different dishes with it during the week

No. Not really. Food just loses something after a reheat especially in a microwave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I don't love leftovers but it is much nicer to eat a container of leftovers for lunch, then to go out and eat fast food every day. I usually don't eat leftovers at home unless we have an absolute overload.

Yes, for everything but Ribs. I don't know why, just don't much like them reheated. Brisket and Pulled pork Ill eat for days on end and pack for work lunches, ribs I just try to limit to a rack or two and eat as much as I can when they are fresh.

Back