THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is someone getting the best the best the best the best of q
78364d6b7771b0010ff029466093a180.jpg

Is someone getting the best the best the best the best of q

Oh man - this deserves a special prize of some sort.

I listened to maybe the first 20 minutes of it or so, and it's been enjoyable so far. Bon Appetit puts out a good podcast and has had some great guests on there over the years.

I knew I liked him for a reason...incredible musician, songwriter and ridiculously talented...and likes to smoke. He's one of us regular folks.

Oh man - this deserves a special prize of some sort.

I listened to maybe the first 20 minutes of it or so, and it's been enjoyable so far. Bon Appetit puts out a good podcast and has had some great guests on there over the years.

+1 for sure!

I suspect he'd stay anonymous, like most of us. I think I'd just rather suppose that he is or has been here contributing and learning.

Great interview, and I'm with Dave, I enjoy doing charity cooks instead of trying to do something commercial.....

it was entertaining for sure. Cool to hear how he got into it and listen to him talk about the parallels of the crafts of bbq and making music. I would have liked to hear more shop talk and if he was on a bbq dedicated podcast I'm sure they'd get there.

If Dave Grohl is on this forum:

Please PM cowgirl and talk her into BBQ show business.

Back