THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

93vpmod

is One Chatty Farker
I started out with some cornbread and a bowl of wild rice from yesterday and decided to use it in a stuffing for my pork loin. My wife actually bought a twin pack of tenderloins which made this a bit challenging, emphasis on my ability to slice, stuff and truss the two tenderloins together.

Started with the cornbread...

I used the some of my garlic and basil from the CSA along with a bit of fresh thyme. Then piled as much of the stuffing I could reasonably handle.

I started tying with two separate strings from the middle, then tied them together. I was actually impressed with how it looked before hitting the kettle. Sprinkled a bit of salt, pepper and some Cattleman's 8 second ride.

I put it indirect on the Performer for about 90 minutes at 400* dome temp. Pulled when the center was 145* The ends were a bit more done, the way the wife likes it...

Sliced and nearly ready to eat.

A final better picture. The only way this could have been better was if I had some rosemary or sage instead of the basil and thyme for a more traditional flavor. This did not suck!

Back