Cooking on the pig grill

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Larry
was in Winco Supermarkets recently and came across Filet Mignon/Beef Tenderloins on sale for $3.99 per pound. It’s probably needless to mention that I was very skeptical that I could get a good piece of Filet Mignon for that price. I bought a couple of the whole cryos and cut them into medallions and vacuum sealed them up.Last night i broke out the Ceramic Pig Grill and grilled up a few of them for dinner. I have to admit they were mighty tasty. Was it great…no. But it was better, much better than I had anticipated for $3.99 per pound.

My Ceramic Pig Grill has developed a crack.

Seasoned the meat with a little Original Wolf Rub. I like my steaks seasoned simply so it doesn't cover up the flavor of the beef.

A couple of minutes on each side and we are almost ready to eat.

Nice, rare and juicy. Just the way I like them.

There goes my "I miss Larry" thread i was just gonna write. :roll:

Love the pig grill and yummy lookin steaks!

Wrap bacon around those bad boys, could be moink!
Great lookin steaks! Did you get em at a national store chain for that price?

Keepin Jeff busy i see :biggrin: Mine has had a crack for a while too, but still holding. Filets or not, those look great.

Paul

Seems like a lot of marbled fat for 'em to be tenderloin, but they still look MMMM, MMMMM, GOOOOD! (not that I'm any kinda expert)

Can we get a "wide shot" of the pig grill? Does it have a lid?

Nice looking steaks alrighty, I somehow expected something else when I read pig grill.

Back