Cooking it like Cowgirl Dutch Oven Bierocks or Runzas or whatever you want to call them.

Those are beautiful bierocks DerHusker! I can almost smell them from here! :becky:

I need to make more soon, they are handy for quick meals. Thanks for the post and good luck with the TD. Looks like a winner to me! :hug:

Great work! Those look awesome. I don't have time to make them today but I may just have to go to Runza today to get a fix. And yes, those are great at/for football games as any Husker fan knows. :becky:
Thank you Husker. I wish I could just run down to a Runza to get thm when I wanted. Yes, watching the first game of the season while eating them will be really nice.

Dang. You really did this Cowgirl cook justice. In a big way!

MooseLikes_zps5f21f484.jpg

That looks and sounds so fabulous that I'd fly out to California just for them if it wasn't so dang far! Wow wow wow

I'm gonna have to try this and soon! I guess it won't matter what cooker as long as it can get hot right?
Thank you Keith. Yes you could cook it in anything tht will get hot enough without risking burning the bottom. I was trying the traditional charcoal briquette method of D.O. cooking but it was my first time. I was trying for 350 degrees for 30 minutes but didn't calculate it quite right so I don't think I every got to 350 and it took 50 minutes.

Those are beautiful bierocks DerHusker! I can almost smell them from here! :becky:

I need to make more soon, they are handy for quick meals. Thanks for the post and good luck with the TD. Looks like a winner to me! :hug:
Thank you Jeanie and thank you for the inspiration and sharing your recipe with us.

Back