THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water heater update. Let it charge overnight it still did not run but it did click for a couple seconds, then the low battery light would come on. Called costumer service got a different person this time. He told me the pump was bad and all I needed to do was cut the pump off from the hose and remove the control nob on the front and then after I receive instructions and paperwork on how to ship those parts back they will send a new unit no charge. After I receive the new one I was instructed to take a sledge hammer to the old unit and destroy it so no one will try and dig it out of the trash and attempt to fix it.

This proves my point, I am always telling my wife, if you don't like the first answer to a problem hang up and hope you get someone else. It almost always seems you will get a different answer every time.
Dave

I use an 18 gallon Rubbermade tote to transport the Coleman and use it for the resevoir. Cut a hole in the lid for the pump and usually end up refilling it once a weekend. The shower attachment is handy to have too!

I had a Zodi Camp shower heater, but its not on demand, I let a comp neighbor use it but he walked off and left it burning after he shut the water off, the thing was glowing red as I shut it off. Still worked but looked like hell! The pump failed and Zodi CS sent a new and improved one No Questions Asked!.

For those that are using the tankless heaters, what does your reservoir/pump setup consist of? A hose faucet hookup isn't going to cut it at any comps I'll ever cook?

I havent used mine yet, but I think its just what the hose pressure is putting out. I dont belive that there is any type of pump. I am actually going to attach it to a "portable" outside sink that I have, its a plastic garage utility sink.

Back