Butts and Brisket Overnighter

Cliff H.

is Blowin Smoke!
Butts and Brisket went on at 10 pm last night. They were all off by 9 am.

Everything is resting till around noon, then I will have some finished pics.

UDS ran pretty smooth until around 5 am. Once the ash starts to build you have to shake it down or the temps will not turn around. It ran for about 9 hours before I had to kick, beat and bang on it to get the ash to filter down.

DSC02442.jpg

DSC02443.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

DSC02436.jpg

DSC02440.jpg

Delicious!!

Off-topic, but I noticed you live in Jonesboro. I went to ASU for a semester back in my younger, dumber days. There was a bbq joint there that we always ate at, but I can't remember the name to save my life. That was 10-12 years ago so the favorite joint in town may have changed since then. Anyway, back to the delicious Q you made.

Delicious!!

Off-topic, but I noticed you live in Jonesboro. I went to ASU for a semester back in my younger, dumber days. There was a bbq joint there that we always ate at, but I can't remember the name to save my life. That was 10-12 years ago so the favorite joint in town may have changed since then. Anyway, back to the delicious Q you made.

You are probably refering to Demo's BBQ. He sold out a couple of years ago but the joint is still operating under his name.

Couch's BBQ is still owned by the same people.

Last edited:
good lookin grub!!!!
How did you get those butts and briskets to stand up in the third pic from the top?
lol

Back