Buffalo Shrimp Po Boy, with Pron

PnkPanther

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Adam
Another meal I was going to do for throw down, missed cut off

Pretty simple sandwich, especially since when I went to get butter out of the fridge to make my buffalo sauce, saw i had some buffalo sauce packets from Chik-Fil-A

Shrimp seasoned up and ready to go on the grill. Just some All purpose rub with touch of plowboys fin and feather

2ampF06m.jpg

Quick high heat grill, should've used grill grates in hindsight, didn't get some of blackening I wanted, but didn't want to overcook

Y2pDZUOm.jpg

Finished product, topped with lettuce, and bleu cheese dressing. was going to crumble up some real bleu cheese, but laziness took over and used low calorie yogurt dressing I have..in hindsight, should've made effort (the 30 seconds it wouldve taken) to crumble up some cheese from block

hedcaQIm.jpg

jZE72i9m.jpg

It was very good, one of my favorites. After I already seasoned it occurred to me, I should've used my naturrific hot wing rub. The good news is, I have more bread, lettuce, and shrimp....there's always tomorrow

While I like it fried, I think I like it grilled better. I think even more so if you're using good fresh shrimp (which here in MN, I am not, frozen, but hey)

That is an awesome looking sandwich! I would love to see that on a menu around here. Nice job!

Back