THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holly Bark Batman that looks good:tongue: I'll take to tender over well you know... pass the chain saw and another picture of beer

That looks really really really good! What a shame though I was in Memphis yesterday and I could have helped you clean up and all. :sad:

Thanks - Baby girl made a club team up there so it looks like at least 3 days a week we will be up in the big M. They are already sick of seeing me at VH Foods.

One thing I forgot to mention. You might think the BigButzBBQ sauce would get lost in the flavors of the marinade, but the No Butz shined and added a really nice zing. Previously we used the Hot, but the No Butz is a clear winner here. The Cow Pow's bark formation and flavor really enhanced the final result too.

Deguerre- You are a scholar and a gentleman! No matter what Redhot says. :heh: The brisky looks fantastic and makes me really hungry for one.

Landarc - Yes, there needs to be a video and snow. We are supposed to be getting some next week... I really do love brisket.

Back