Brisket Day! BigButz BBQ Style

Too bad the reduced "sauce" (It did have the primary protein's juices in it and I tossed in a little of the rendered fat for flavor) didn't qualify as a gravy. :becky:

Holly Bark Batman that looks good:tongue: I'll take to tender over well you know... pass the chain saw and another picture of beer

That looks really really really good! What a shame though I was in Memphis yesterday and I could have helped you clean up and all. :sad:

That looks really really really good! What a shame though I was in Memphis yesterday and I could have helped you clean up and all. :sad:

Well, c'mon back! We still have a few dishes in the sink, and brisket hash awaits...:biggrin1:

Thanks - Baby girl made a club team up there so it looks like at least 3 days a week we will be up in the big M. They are already sick of seeing me at VH Foods.

One thing I forgot to mention. You might think the BigButzBBQ sauce would get lost in the flavors of the marinade, but the No Butz shined and added a really nice zing. Previously we used the Hot, but the No Butz is a clear winner here. The Cow Pow's bark formation and flavor really enhanced the final result too.

Deguerre- You are a scholar and a gentleman! No matter what Redhot says. :heh: The brisky looks fantastic and makes me really hungry for one.

Landarc - Yes, there needs to be a video and snow. We are supposed to be getting some next week... I really do love brisket.

Back