THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome cook Jeanie, wish I had your outdoor cooking skills!

Ha. You hit page three in less than 12 hours Jeanie. You GO, girl!

Love that little cooker of yours. Well, the food that comes off of it too I might add. :becky:

Shoot Guerry, I just posted breakfast...the kind Brethren filled three pages. They're an awesome group of friends! :cool: :wink:
Thanks!! :hug:

That looks great! Being in the outdoors always makes food taste 10 times better IMO.

Well said USMC! I couldn't agree more. Thanks!

Thank you BBQGeekess and Willy!

Just looking at your posts makes me physically and mentally relax! Like this one, they all look so good and conjure up such a nice & sweet vibe. Biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and taters? Outside? What else do you need? Nuthin - that's what! :clap2:

Happy hunting this weekend Jeanie!

Looks awesome. How long did you cook the biscuits? Over direct heat?

VR,
Harold

BTW I lived in Altus OK for about 11 years... Second home.

Thank you Harold! The biscuits take about 25 minutes. I flip and rotate the pan pretty often. I placed a few coals under them but most of the hot coals were on the other side under the skillet.
Altus is a beautiful area! I don't get through that way often but really like it. I'm in the panhandle. Not much out here but yucca, cattle and me. Thanks again Harold!

Those are a few of my favorite things. Nice little cooker, is that custom?

Thanks Todd! The cooker was made by a friend. It's been a good little cooker, really heavy duty. :)

Just looking at your posts makes me physically and mentally relax! Like this one, they all look so good and conjure up such a nice & sweet vibe. Biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and taters? Outside? What else do you need? Nuthin - that's what! :clap2:

Happy hunting this weekend Jeanie!

Greg thanks so much, I'm glad to hear that my posts are relaxing to you. If you're ever out this way, I'll take you to the little lake. :thumb:
I had planned on going hunting in the morning but will wait until company gets here. Hopefully they will be here before dark tomorrow night.
Thanks again Greg!

Rehless, thank you!

Thanks to you too LM!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
That plate looks crazy delicious... but somebody snuck some weird red things on there when you weren't looking. :-o

lol Thanks Krek, I had to make the meal look a little healthy. :grin:

Back