THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations to ALL!! Great job! Jim, welcome back, you haven't missed a beat. Brew, way to go!

Congrats to all the winners! The trophies all looked fantastic and the whole weekend was alot of fun. To bad Ammee could not control the rain. Or can she? hmmmmm

WOW!! What A weekend. Almost brought back memories of the contest in Jefferson City last April (Flash back mod.). Skip's(Chick n Pig) awning got toasted in the wind.
I have been waiting to enter a contest since July and it was a lot of fun to finally get back. I have to extend my thanks:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap to Brewmaster (Nathan) for cooking with me. He puts out some AWESOME BBQ! If it weren't for his strong pork and chicken we would have never seen a top ten spot let alone a #4. I ate some of both of his turn-ins and they definitely deserved a higher scoring than what they got but that's the way the ball bounces in BBQ contests.
I have got to say Thanks to everyone who came by and said HI. It really is nice to be a part of the BBQ Brethren. I am looking forward to the next BIA contest and have a lot of practicing to do between now and then.
I have to give Jeff (JBrink01) and Fast Eddy a big thanks for their advice on cooking a brisket in my new cooker. I may be calling again soon so I can get these rib scores up.
Anybody get to see York out there cuttin a rug on the dance floor? What a sight!:razz::razz: He was dancin back wards and coming toward me and fell smack dab into my lapp. It was like being tackled at a NFL game!:biggrin:

Congrat's to Great Grills once again and all that walked . Great showing everyone in what sounds loke some pretty chitty conditions, but still sounds like everyone had a blast!!!

Jim...like somone said earlier......sounds like you haven't missed a beat!!! Congrat's!!!!

Despite the weather, we had a great weekend....we did the sponsor dinner thing on Friday night, except I go missing....I'm next door at Chick'N'Pig's site eating some of the best prime rib I've ever had. Got the pleasure of making some new friends that I hope to see out at a competition again sometime...and missed making a few more because I just didn't get around to introduce myself (Critter Cookers, I owe you a handshake, a Howdy, and a beer)

Fitz.....we were all winners just by being able to see you out cooking again, you had a good weekend, and we'll all hate it when you really learn all the ins and outs of the pellet cooker.

To my wife Teresa.....we wouldn't be what we are without you...the sauce you make up is wonderful....and we turn our final product over to you (and John) to put in the box and give it that "pizazz"....you're an artist, and I thank you!:grin:

Congrats to all that walked this weekend....I was happy where we finished....and we'll continue to work to get that grand champion!

........................................I was happy where we finished....and we'll continue to work to get that grand champion!

Yah Kick......... .0002 out of RGC! You all have been knocking at the door.
Again, congratulations to everyone, and especially to Mark of Great Grills for being such a good sport at the presentations! If you can't have a little fun at these things................

Well I can say only one thing and that is WAAHOOO!!!!!!!

I had a blast and it was great meeting the MOFO Brethren you guy's shure made me feel at home. I will be making a trip down nexted year sometime for another comp. It was really nice to put a face to a name.

One of the koolest parts was on fri night when we toasted KCquer.
REST IN PEACE BROTHER

Peace out
Scott

Anybody get to see York out there cuttin a rug on the dance floor? What a sight!:razz::razz: He was dancin back wards and coming toward me and fell smack dab into my lapp. It was like being tackled at a NFL game!:biggrin:

i was tired i needed some where to sit
i have not danced like that since high school
man o man was it fun so see everyone have an good off season
i hope my loan goes threw and we get to up grade like we want

O by the was the bbq trailer is for sale we are up grading

york

2007 Bia Bbq

Thank you to everyone! Thanks to Jamey for all of your hard work and another successful year. Congratulations to all who walked. I will attach some pics as soon as I get a chance. By the way Jamey did you find out who put your golf cart up for sale?

What a great contest!!! Aimee and Jamey you all did an awesome job and you both are wonderful to be around. I am glad to be able to call you my friends.!!!!!!!
We had a blast friday night it was great!!!! The rain and wind sucked but the rest was absolutely wonderful. Thanks to everyone for making this contest so much fun. Congrats to all that got calls. Mark and Becky Congratulations on the win!!!

I have to give Jeff (JBrink01) and Fast Eddy a big thanks for their advice on cooking a brisket in my new cooker. I may be calling again soon so I can get these rib scores up.

You are welcome! Let me know on the ribs. They are soooooo easy, and the FEC takes to them like a duck to water.

What a great weekend! Even though I was soaked through to the bone!
Great to see everyone again.
Congrats to everyone that had there name called!
Thanks to all my team members. We all do an important part for the team!
Mark and Becky you definitley have the MOJO working!

14 Spicewine Owner calls in the Top 10!!! Great Job!!

Spice

14 out of 10???? Is that some sort of new math, Spice?

Congrats to all the Brethren who walked. Sounds like a great, though wet, contest.

14 Spicewine Owner calls in the Top 10!!! Great Job!!

Spice

Hey Jay thanks for the care package I will be trying out the sauces tonight. I look forward to comeing down nexted year sometime. We had a blast.

I wanted to tell Trail Boss, Team Q, and Jamey thanks so much I owe all of you one! All of these teams are amazing people, and I will never be able to thank you all enough for your support. Everyone kept a smile on my face, even when I was tired and soaking wet....I don't know how you all do it, but you are the absolute best of the best! I had a lot of fun, and enjoyed each one of you this weekend! I am proud to be a part of such a fine group of people. Again thank you so much for making this event what it is today! Great Grills O' Fire thank you for cooking up an unbelievable amount of meat for another organization that I am a part of. The kids at Coyote Hill will be doing back flips to get a chance to eat the best BBQ in the world. You guys are the best! I apprecitiate everyone tremendously. You all are top notch individuals! Again I am working on getting these pictures posted so that all can see the trophies and walks. Thanks again to everyone! I could never do any of this without you! All of you are some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of working with!

Back