THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow this is aweasome I wish I did not have one so I could get in with this. I have had Rons beans and rubbed my meat with Stephs rub- both awesome. Now if I could have some of Bobs wood I woyuld be totally satisfied. Great going guys. Lets go everyone

i have to renew my membership, but I think that some sauce to go along with Steph's rub and Bob and Wampus wood is in order. Ill ship the winner a bottle of my brand new not on the market limited edition Big JT's Smokin BBQ Sweet sauce! Now let me go renew my membership!
310432_10150341204395690_692270689_7966697_1525669609_n.jpg

YEEHAW!!!! The pot just got sweeter, smokier, and saucier! Thanks for the help Brother. Added to the title!:thumb:

Bob

It's official! I used up ALL the character space in the title!!!:-D Any other additions to the pot will be added to a title extension in the original post! Come on Folks! Get a script!

Bob

I don't normally donate or subscribe to forums until I'm sure I have scoured the site for A-holes. After searching long and hard, I finally found a bunch of them in the TD threads :heh:
Whew what a relief :becky:

So,

"I'd hit that subscription!"

How beautiful are all those beers & stars! :clap2: When I re-up I think I'll be hittin the hard stuff. :thumb:
I'll bore everybody with how much I've been enjoying this site when I do my reup post in a couple weeks.

I don't normally donate or subscribe to forums until I'm sure I have scoured the site for A-holes. After searching long and hard, I finally found a bunch of them in the TD threads :heh:
Whew what a relief :becky:

So,

"I'd hit that subscription!"

That is why we have moderators to elimanate bullsheet and arse holes.
That is why we get paid the big bucks here!!! :becky:

Honestly we get paid notta thing, we do it for the love of the best www on the internet, hands down bar none. :clap2::clap2::clap2::thumb:

I just signed up. I have never subscribed to a forum. But, in the limited time I have been on here, I realized this forum is different. The members on here are the best!

Back