BOX O' BOB, WAMPUS' & BOSHIZZLE'S WOOD, SIMPLY MARVELOUS RUB, ROASTIN' RONNIE'S COFFEE, INDIANAGRILLER'S Q SAUCE CONTEST-for non-subscription members!

"I'd hit that subscription!"

Being good to my word a few days back.

I'm in and glad to be a part of this great group. All of this wood/rub/beans talk has gotten me all excited...:faint:

...to BBQ. :nod: (how do we not have a smilie at a grill or smoker??)

"I'd hit that subscription." I just ordered my subscription. I get so many great ideas and information from this group that it's the easiest and best money spent on my "hobby" (the wife might say obsession). Thanks.

Great offer BOB!!!

Tell you what......I think the MY WOOD IS HARDER THAN BOB'S!!!!

I'll offer up a large USPS box of cherry, oak and apple wood, or any combination thereoff. I have to replenish my supply and get to some chunkin this weekend anyway. I'll put my box 'o' wood up for 2nd prize.

TWICE THE WOOD!!!!
:shock:

OR......you could draw 2 names and the 2nd name could get MY wood.
Unless, that is, MY wood is preferred over Bob's!!!

However it works......just wanna get more folks signed up is all.

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

As I read this, you don't just get Bob's wood, but you also get the box. You can refill the box with your own wood when Bob's wood is finished. :thumb:

Great offer BOB!!!

Tell you what......I think the MY WOOD IS HARDER THAN BOB'S!!!!

I'll offer up a large USPS box of cherry, oak and apple wood, or any combination thereoff. I have to replenish my supply and get to some chunkin this weekend anyway. I'll put my box 'o' wood up for 2nd prize.

TWICE THE WOOD!!!!
:shock:

OR......you could draw 2 names and the 2nd name could get MY wood.
Unless, that is, MY wood is preferred over Bob's!!!

However it works......just wanna get more folks signed up is all.

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Let's make it ONE BIG PRIZE for one new member! If needed, I can extend the deadline since the prize is now getting bigger and REAAAAAALLLLLY worth a script folks! I'll let the winner decide which wood is harder!:heh: I'll add your wood to the thread title!
Thanks Brother!

Bob

i have to renew my membership, but I think that some sauce to go along with Steph's rub and Bob and Wampus wood is in order. Ill ship the winner a bottle of my brand new not on the market limited edition Big JT's Smokin BBQ Sweet sauce! Now let me go renew my membership!
310432_10150341204395690_692270689_7966697_1525669609_n.jpg

"I'd hit that subscription!" :clap2:
Great idea I have been meaning to join for months now and this pushed me over the edge. Love being able to have a custom avatar now.
JOIN UP everyone!

Back