BOX O' BOB, WAMPUS' & BOSHIZZLE'S WOOD, SIMPLY MARVELOUS RUB, ROASTIN' RONNIE'S COFFEE, INDIANAGRILLER'S Q SAUCE CONTEST-for non-subscription members!

Thank you everyone, I feel blessed this is a positive in a long list of negatives and helps to keep your spirits up when something like this happens.

Congrats to ya Bob! Enjoy the goodies. Also, let us know whose wood is harder..........Mine, Wampus', or Boshizzzle's!!:heh::thumb:

Bob

Congratulations! I don't know about BobBrisket's or Boshizzle's wood - or Indianagriller's sauce, for that matter...but I still know it's a great a prize, because Wampus has given me wood more than once and rubbed butt with me using S.M., too It's always turned out great. Ron's coffee is the best - he really has good nuts...or beans, I guess - from all over the planet.

Thanks to Bob for starting this, to the others who chipped in prizes, and to all who subscribed.

I got your wood today as soon as I got home and I got three great rubs Big Brother Smoke yesterday. my arsenal keep growing I might turn into a half decent bbq cooker before long.

I got your wood today as soon as I got home and I got three great rubs Big Brother Smoke yesterday. my arsenal keep growing I might turn into a half decent bbq cooker before long.

My wood and Steph's rubs are a good combo ya know!!:thumb: Glad it got there. Got there pretty fast by the way!
NJOY!
Bob

I do know your rubs seem to make everything better so the food, and the wood it all gets rubbed down really good...:becky:

Back