Bluebery Pancake Fatty

I should have known that anything that occurred to me would have already been done by the Brethren. Once I manage to do an acceptable fatty, I am going to try that.

Just say no! to fatty complexity! Join the Society for the Preservation of Fatty Purity! Master the naked fatty first! Once you understand pure fatty goodness then you can move on to blueberry pancakes, scrambled egg and other fatty stuffing and fillings! Save the Fatty!

:biggrin:

BTW, I will be trying the Blanket in a Pig concept this weekend :rolleyes:

I could knock the dust off me some Blueberry yum yum fatty right about now! lol :grin:

I'm making a couple of Blueberry & JD Maple Sausage Fatties for tailgating tomorrow morning at The Bill...
If you're heading that way, swing by The Funk Bus for a little bit of heaven:mrgreen:

Hey thanks for all the kind words. I was at the Rock n' Ribs Fest in Merrimack NH this Summer and entered the Blueberry Fatty in the grilled sausage category. Smoked it first then sliced and grilled briefly on some hot cast iron grates. Did not win, but was just 1/2 a point behind.

Rich-- love the idea of using peaches!

Man, i know it dosent count w/o a photo, but a few months ago we did a pancake fattie with pancakes, blackberrys, and cream cheese. It was awesome. We uased a maple sausage and twice during the smoke applied a glaze of real maple syrup....It was great. I am def a fan of the blanket inside the pig!

Rich-- love the idea of using peaches!

Man, i know it dosent count w/o a photo, but a few months ago we did a pancake fattie with pancakes, blackberrys, and cream cheese. It was awesome. We uased a maple sausage and twice during the smoke applied a glaze of real maple syrup....It was great. I am def a fan of the blanket inside the pig!

Maple syrup glaze!! Yummy...Thanks for the idea.

Back