THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

one thing is for sure: the Brethren are a group of folk unlike any other forum - and this just goes to prove it. This is just one of many examples of things posted here that help me keep hoping for humanity

Ah NO!!!!!!!!!!! Not going there........... Thanks DD for helping Big Mista....

Thank you Marty....don't want or need kisses from any man.
Thanks for helping Big Mista.

I will kiss my wife and allow my dog to lick my face, thats all.

Thanks for bailing out a Brethren Brother.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

If that store promo was in the valley, meeting with Big_Mista and you, maybe watching if possible would have been well worth a trip down.

Man! How can one find out about some of these special events? I am bummed.

John

Cool all the way around! Word is out DD is Fresh and Easy!
Did you check Neil to make sure he was compliant with the new AZ immigration law?

Last edited:
HEY!

I think I got modded...

How do I know if I've been modded... do I get told, or does my post just disappear?

Fellas?

If I haven't been modded, then I must have forgotten to press the "submit" button back at work...

Well, anyway... it was funny... but I won't say it again just in case!

Cheers!

Bill

How come none of the Brethren ever kiss me?:confused:

Looks like a nice time. Glad you two were able to hook up, and I mean that!

Get a room! :becky:

Nice Ranch Kettle DD.

You want that kiss with or without tongue? Just asking.:heh:

That's what being a Brethren is all about.

Isn't this place run by an guy from New York with Italian heritage? Is it good to get 'the kiss'? I heard that it can be a bad thing.

Oh, for some reason, I thought Bo was bald, not sure why, but, I have this vision of him being bald and much more scary. And fatter too, largely due to the burger photos I guess.

Good to see Brethren helping each other out.

Good on ya Bo. Good thing there's no picture of the follow-up reach around.:shock:
My thoughts, exactly!

American Royal will be intereting. Everybody's gonna be kissing everybody!
Another reason, besides finances and skill level to not be there...

Oh, for some reason, I thought Bo was bald, not sure why, but, I have this vision of him being bald and much more scary. And fatter too, largely due to the burger photos I guess.
The burger statement I can live with. We Compton's tend to keep our hair. I'm 58 with no grey... I maintain that I am not to be frightened of; I do however have this warning on my house and truck... To be aware is not necessarily to be frightened.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 37
Back