THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Brethren showed up, cooked, walked, and kicked a$$!!

Congrats to all!

Jeff, I smiled for an hour after our phone conversation...that story of you lifting Tammy in the air, kissing her, setting her down, then looking for Taylor to go up to get the award....and Taylor's already on the stage is priceless! I wish someone got a movie of that! You could have scripted it any better! :)

Congrats once again Jeff! Here is a picture for ALL brethren to see.
BlueSprings2007047w.jpg

Man Jeff, that was awesome!! Congrats to Todd and Todd also. We had alot of fun and it sure was good to see Fitz feeling better. Pretty soon he'll be back to kicking our butt too...See ya guys soon

This is fantastic! Congrats to all!

You know, at this rate they're going to start banning Brethren teams from competition . . . to give the rest of the field a fighting chance! :mrgreen:

I think you found whatever you lost, Jeff! Congrats to Plowboty as well!

Jeff of Big Creek BBQ took RGC at the Blue Springs BBQ Championship. That is a great showing amoung some incredible cooks. Jeff has had a great season, and is always a welcome competitor.

Other Results:
Blue Springs:
GC - Smoke on the water.
RGC - Big Creek BBQ

Sparta, Wi
GC - 2 Fat bikers
RGC - Prairie Oak Smokers

Salem, Il
GC - Dr. Porkenstein
RGC - Quau.

Way to go Jeff it's good to see some of the brothers do good at comps.

Thanks Merl for the up dates, also it was good to meet you and your wife at the judgeing class. We really enjoyed visiting and having dinner with you and Carol. look forward to doing it agian soon.

This is fantastic! Congrats to all!

You know, at this rate they're going to start banning Brethren teams from competition . . . to give the rest of the field a fighting chance! :mrgreen:

I have been worried about the same thing.:shock: Can they do that?

Maybe the Illuminiti of the Brethren better not get too good. Don't want us banned from competition.

Jeff it was great to see you get the RGC call. It was definitley well deserved. Todd and Randy, you guys were rockin today! Randy take care of that foot.
Jeff and Bub and Robin, you all are the best and will always have a special place in my heart for you three! BTW thanks for the ribs and brisket. It was a decent contest. There were a majority of CBJ's under the tent today. Only 3 people that had never judged a bbq contest before and only a hand full of non certs that were experienced. It really was a fun time.

Oh hey Jeff Spurgeon? What was that Scruder girls name? Ida?:wink:

Jim, it was great to meet you and your son. I think you have more to take of than me! Congrats to all- good times!:-D

Back